These easy crostinis are sure to be a hit at your next holiday party.
Professional Recipe Developer & Owner of The Hot Plate.
- 3 cups (750 mL) olive oil
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) honey (to cook)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch dried chili flakes
- 2 large eggplants, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 4 tomatoes, deseeded, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) Oikos 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 16 baguette slices, toasted
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) honey (to drizzle)