- Clean and trim the poultry if necessary and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season the cavity with salt and pepper and stuff with the onion, thyme and lemon. Place the chicken into a ceramic vessel.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine Oikos Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, oregano, smoked paprika, Sriracha sauce, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Pour over the chicken and work over the entire surface by hand. Place the dish into the fridge and allow it to marinate for 4 hours. Next, remove the chicken and discard the remaining marinade.
- Season the entire chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Place the chicken into a preheated oven set to 425°F (220°C)
- Roast for 10 minutes and then turn the heat down to 350°F (180°C).
- Continue roasting the chicken for 1-1 ¼ hours until a thermometer inserted into the thigh reads 155°F (68°C).
- Remove the chicken and allow it to rest for 15 minutes before eating. Serve alongside simple potato dishes with a simple green salad.