- Preheat oven or convection oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Wrap the soft tortillas in aluminum foil and heat for about 10 minutes.
- In a small pan, heat the tuna (in water) over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring every so often with a wooden spoon.
- Add the Oikos plain Greek yogurt and taco seasoning and heat for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take the tortillas out of the oven and spread with tuna.
- Garnish quickly (so that the tortillas don’t get hard) with grated cheese, salsa, Oikos Greek yogurt, diced tomatoes and lettuce.