- In a small bowl, combine Oikos Greek yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, fresh dill, Sriracha sauce, garlic and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine well and reserve in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lay the sliced baguette pieces (in a single layer) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place a single piece of garlic onto each slice of baguette. Drizzle the bread generously with olive oil and season lightly with Malden salt.
- Cover the baking sheet with another piece of parchment paper, and another baking sheet overtop—so as to keep the baguette’s pieces, flat and slightly weighted down.
- Place into a preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for 4 to 7 minutes until evenly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and allow the finished crostini to cool completely on paper towel.
- Combine the vinegar and sugar in a small saucepot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the onion rings and place the pot into the fridge until chilled.
For the Assembly
- Combine the mustard and honey in a small cup and mix using a basting brush.
- Gently brush each piece of smoked salmon with this mixture and then lightly sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Gently roll each piece into a loose rose-like shape.
- Place a small dollop of tzatziki onto each crostini, set a salmon rose onto each dollop.
- Top each with a piece of pickled red onion, a single caper and then garnish with a small bud of fresh dill and a few drops of Greek olive oil.